- Value - One price pays for everything including your cabin, fantastic dining, entertainment and much more. (Try to find a hotel that includes all of that with the cost of a room.)
- Cuisine - Exquisite dining venues offering everything from pizza to gourmet fare showcasing exotic ingredients and foods from around the world in beautiful ballroom settings.
- Activities - Non-stop activities from games such as trivial pursuit and bingo to cultural enrichment lectures, music venues, Broadway shows, dance extravaganzas, fine art auctions, shopping, relaxing spas, state of the art workout facilities, pools & water theme parks and everything in between.
- Variety - With over 150 distinctive ships, 1,800 different ports-of-call around the world, there is cruise tailor made for you. From ocean going cruise liners to small, intimate river cruise boats, there is a perfect cruise for you. Combine your ocean cruise or river cruise with a land tour and you will be asking yourself, "Why did we wait so long to do this?"
- New Horizons - Wake up in a different country each morning. Meet new people and make new friends from around the world.
- Family Oriented - Did I forget to include endless children's programs in the activities above? Many programs are designed to keep your children occupied while allowing you some time alone. (Find a hotel that will do that for you.)
- Simplicity - Once onboard, you unpack once. Your ship is a floating 5-Star resort transporting you to new and exotic places around the world.
- Pampering - No matter what your budget, cruise lines pamper ALL of their guests 24/7. Indeed, the cruise is the "reward" you've earned after surviving yet another frustrating airport, TSA and airline experience.
- Romance - Beautiful, secluded beaches, private balcony dining on the ocean, complete spa services, intimate dining choices, etc. (Do I really need to explain this one!?)
- Satisfaction - It shouldn't come as a surprise that the cruise line industry has a higher percentage of satisfied customers than any other vacation experience.
Cruises are increasingly becoming the vacation of choice. And don't be fooled into believing the poor economy is going to allow you to wait until the last minute for a "good deal." Cruise ships today are often sold out months before departure and balcony and ocean view cabins are often sold out a year in advance. If anything, the tough economic times have made more and more people discover what a value cruising is. Don't do what so many others have done by waiting until it's too late to take the cruise you've always dreamed about. Call me today and I promise I will show you just how affordable a tailor made cruise can be. You'll be glad you did!